Traditional meaty sausages, at least 80% good quality pork – no excess fat added! Try from our tasty range of flavours. Old English breakfast sausage, mildly seasoned perfect with bacon and eggs.
- Lincoln Sausage a classic sausage seasoned with sage, great on its own or in toad in the hole.
- Pork and leak sausages, ideal with onion gravy.
- Cumberland sausage a delicious herb sausage.
- Cracked pepper and onion, a firm favourite with our clients.
- Pork and Apple – a great combination, children love them.
- Tomato and basil – fabulous with pasta and a rustic tomato sauce.
- Boer Vorst sausages on request - a South African sausage full of herbs and spices
All our sausages are hand made on the premises, therefore they can vary in weight and size,as a guidesausages work out at around 60 cents each so about 3.60€ for 6
What can beat a perfect Sunday Roast, even if the sun is shining sometimes it´s great to indulge in a family roast or get together with friends to enjoy this English tradition
Pork and crackling.. We will happily give you tips on how to get your crackling crisp and crunchy we can even provide chunky apple sauce.
Pork and Crackling
- Loin and Belly together
- Pulled Pork
- H. Bone Topside
- Rib of Beef
- Eye of Rump
All joints are prepared in the traditional way and hung to improve texture and flavour. Whatever the size joint for 1 person or 10 people we´ll cut it to to suit you. just ask.
- Full shoulder of lamb
- Leg of lamb - full leg or just the fillet, with or without the bone
- Fanned leg of lamb marinated in rosemary, garlic and lemon juice
- A grade , quality happy chickens!
- Spatchcock chicken prepared and marinated in a tray
With restaurant prices charging over 25€ a head for fillet steak it´s no wonder people are choosing to griddle a succulent steak at home. Staying in is the new going out!
Whatever your preference we can cut you a rump steak, sirloin steak or prime fillet, our steaks have been hung and we trim of all the waste so no paying top dollar for gristle!
We try all our steaks to test for texture and flavour, if it´s not right we wont´t sell it!
Whatever your budget we can suggest and price up some options for entertaining just come and have a chat and tell us your ideas.
Eye of rump
Neil´s very own cut, a wonderful rump joint that can be cooked whole in 15-20 minutes, served with our ready made pepper corn sauce.Loin of pork
A great dish for large numbers of people, we have even been known to take our clients own stuffing to add to the dish before tying the joint!
Fillet of pork
A simple but very impressive dish of pork fillet wrapped in bacon and then wrapped in pastry –we can even provide a good quality mushroom sauce to go with it
Rack of lamb
French trimmed racks of lamb simple and delicious
Saddle of lamb
For a special occasion this classic dish can´t be beaten
Tunnel boned leg of lamb
Stuffed with rosemary and garlic
Boned and scored and marinated with soy sauce, five spice powder and inlaid with fresh ginger – yes we can prepare it all for you!
Eye of rump joint, , coated in a mushroom Pâté then layered with Parma ham.
Stuffed with mushrooms, bacon and tomato, wrapped in prosciutto or bacon
We specialise in BBQ food from basic homemade 100% beef burgers from € each right up to impressive butterfly legs of lamb for a special BBQ party. Here´s a flavour of what we offer:
- Sweet chilli and lime chicken
- Marinated Belly pork
- Pork fillet and bacon kebabs
- Juicy minty lamb kebabs
- Caramelized onion and cracked pepper burgers
- Mildly seasoned beef burgers
- Lamb burgers
- Stuffed pepper slices
- Southern coated – chicken quarters
For those occasions where you want a wholesome meal but just haven’t the time or the energy to prepare one, you can now select from our range of delicious ready meals, no colourants or preservatives, just good old fashioned home cooking made with quality ingredients:
Chilli con carne – not too spicy
Lasagne – chunky and full of flavour
Beef and mushroom casserole
Moussaka using he finest quality minced lamb
Mild chicken curry
Pork, chorizo and bean cassoulet
Short crust pastry pies – chicken and mushroom or beef and mushroom